List Your For Sale by Owner home with FSBOTupelo.com!
The Big Four: The Four Questions We Get Asked the Most....
- What does it cost to list my home with FSBOTupelo.com?
- What do I get if I choose to list my home at FSBOTupelo.com?
- Does FSBOTupelo.com work?
What does it cost to list with FSBOTupelo.com?
- We charge a one-time, upfront fee for our service. That fee includes us coming to your house to shoot the photos, write the description, build the webpage, and place the yard signage. Your webpage will stay active on our site until the house sells regardless of how long it takes.
- Homes priced at or under $149,999 are a one-time flat fee of $199.
- Homes priced between $150,000 and $199,999 are a on-time flat fee of $249.
- Homes priced between $200,000 and $249,999 are a one-time flat fee of $299.
- Homes priced between $250,00 and $299,999 are a one time flat fee of $349
- Homes priced at $300,000 and above are a one time flat fee of $399
- We will set up an appointment to come photograph your home and deliver your yard signs. Payment in full is due at that time. You can also submit your payment online using our Paypal service.
- You can choose the "do it yourself" option and take $50 off your listing fee. You can provide your own photos and your written description. We will edit it for errors but it will be posted just the way you wrote it.
What do I get with FSBOTupelo.com....
- One high quality webpage unique for your home (your internet address will be http://www.fsbotupelo.com/youraddress) highlighting all of its features and critical information.(your page will take 2-3 days to build based on your availability). See what your page will look like here.
- 20-30 photographs of your home (taken by an fsbotupelo.com representative) to be published on your webpage so potential buyers can "tour your home" virtually at any time of day.
- One quality designed yard sign (18"x24") to be placed in front of your house (click here to see a sample design). The yard sign has a spot for both your contact number as well as the website. These signs still make it clear that your home is a For Sale By Owner home.
- The benefit of partnering with other For Sale By Owner homes and working together to increase your home's visibility on the housing market.
- For an additional $50 we will provide you with a professionally designed flyer for your home. The flyers come with an "info box" that will be placed beside your yard sign. Your first 30 flyers are included in the price. The info box must be returned intact once your home has sold, when you take your home off the market, or you no longer wish to use fsbotupelo.com as your listing service.
- We also offer the opportunity to participate in ads with other FSBO homeowners from time to time in order to promote your home outside of the classifieds section. These ads are available for a far lower cost than taking out an ad on your own. Greater visibility at a lower price!
Does it work?
- FSBOTupelo.com attracts an average of 1,500 unique visitors each month who view the homes listed there. In 2011, FSBOTupelo.com registered over 100,000 page views and is on track to double that number in 2012.
- More than 250 homes have sold in the NE Mississippi real estate market with the help of FSBOTupelo.com since 2011.
- The following is a list of neighborhoods where FSBOTupelo.com has had a home sell:
How do I get in touch with FSBOTupelo.com.com to sign up?
- The easiest way to get on FSBOTupelo.com is to just sign up using our website. Click here if you are ready to go! You will fill out some basic information about yourself and your home. You can also email or call us and we can deliver the form in person if you prefer the old paper & pen method. Either way works easily.
- You can submit your payment in one of two ways. First, you can submit a check for our services when we come to your home for the photo shoot. Second, you can pay by credit card or debit card with our Paypal service found here on our website.
- Once you contact us or we receive your form, we will then get in touch with you and schedule your appointment to deliver your sign and take pictures of your home. It's that easy.
- The best way to get in touch with us is through the fsbotupelo.com email account (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also call us at (662) 678-FSBO or (662) 678-3726. That is a local call for people in Tupelo and the surrounding areas.
- When sending an email or leaving a voice mail, please make sure to include your name and your property address so we can respond quickly and efficiently. We look forward to getting you a site and getting you a sign - so you can get it sold!
Get a Site... Get a Sign... Get it Sold!
- If you are interested in listing your home on FSBOTupelo.com...then everything you need to know is answered below! If you still have questions about our website or services, feel free to contact us.
- If you are ready to sign up right now... then just click here!
Copyright 2011 FSBO Tupelo: Tupelo MS Homes. All Rights Reserved.
TUPELO: Oak Meadows, Wendover, MeadowLake, Lakefield, Historic Joyner, Bel Air, Deer Park Estates, Audubon Estates, Westwind, AvonLea Cottages, Wildwood, Cottonwood Estates, Cedar Pointe, Lake Piomingo, Yates Acres,
SALTILLO: Big Oaks, Heardtown Estates, NorthRidge, Garden Park, The Grove, Westbriar, Ole South Plantation, Saddle Creek,
As well as homes in ... Guntown, New Albany, Blue Springs, Fulton, Amory, Belden, Shannon, Baldwyn, Auburn, Pontotoc, and Lake Piomingo.